After copying theme_status_messages() into my theme's template.php file and renaming the function to mytheme_status_messages, I was ready to rock. The following example hides all error/warning messages from anonymous users and user's who don't have the 'administer nodes' permission.
* @deprecated in Drupal 8.0.0, will be removed before Drupal 9.0.0. * Use Drupal\Core\Session\AccountInterface::AUTHENTICATED_ROLE or * \Drupal\user\RoleInterface::AUTHENTICATED_ID instead. Apr 23, 2011 · Gives a site owner options to disable specific messages shown to end users. The core drupal message system as offered by drupal_set_message is an excellent way for modules to send out messages to the end users. However not all drupal site owners are keen to show all the messages sent out by drupal core and all modules to their users. This module gives site administrators a reasonably powerful I would like to hide the following warning message from users when they submit a web form. Drupal Answers is a question and answer site for Drupal developers and Hello, Is it possible to hide a particular warning message in Drupal (a pink box warning message)?! I have this message concerning mixing language codes in database that keeps showing (Also anonymous users can see it). Drupal runs on PHP and when PHP has problems, it reports them to you. However, often these errors will appear on your site and will be visible to visitors, as in the image below: In this tutorial, we're going to give you a quick introduction to these errors. I agree too. Also drupal_set_message() uses hardcoded strings like 'warning' for the type, where constants would have been much better. In fact drupal_set_message() and watchdog() could be merged into a single function, with an option to set the message either in the UI, like drupal_set_message() or allowing the logging to be handled by another module like watchdog.
Permissions to specifically hide all messages of a given type from any role. Disable all filtering for specific users. Disable all filtering for specific paths. Apply filtering only for specific paths. Debug system to get messages in the HTML without showing it to the end users. Available for either Drupal 6, Drupal 7 or Drupal 8.
Dec 06, 2011 Displaying Status Messages from drupal_set_message
- exode aucun flux disponible sur firestick
- achète un vpn en vaut la peine
- netflix en france
- free ass pornhub
- est ipvanish vpn gratuit
- scanner de virus de téléphone android
- sh vpn commands
- vpn client cisco xp
- routeur de mot de passe par défaut xfinity
- hot sheild vpn
- watch sharkboy and lavagirl movie online free
- ajout dun référentiel kodil